Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Link of the Day: Let the Intern run the show!!! - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Champions League Review... and Preview » | BARÇA IS THROUGH!! » | Picture of the Day: Samuel Sánchez (cyclist) » | Sports roundup: VILLAREAL makes history!!! » | Beckham, stop being a whiner!! » | First sports post » | Too late, too late, to late too late... » | There's always hope... » | First post. Just had to start with something so a ... » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Link of the Day: Let the Intern run the show!!!

A job for becoming a New York Knicks intern during the summer:

http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=8663

It doesn't get much closer to my dream job, well, except for that it's the Knicks :)

Now, if that's the person who's gonna have some impact (through analysis or research...) on decisions regarding draft candidates the Knicks stuff might consider... it's sort of a scary thought, how an NBA organization might be run. Then again, looking how thier GM, Isaiah Thoma, has performed so far, it might actually be not that bad of an idea letting the intern run the show and if possible even have some impact on trades.... at least some of the fans might feel more confortable with the idea!!

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker