Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
"Queen" said it best: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD!! SPAIN WINS GOLD!!!!! - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | 3. September - Picture Nr. 3 » | 2. September - Picture Nr. 2 » | 1. September - First picture » | SPAIN IN THE FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Team USA and another predicted disaster » | London Camera Tour » | Unbelievable Story of the Day: Kidnap girl escapes... » | Where is the love... for football? » | Quick August thoughts » | Tube Thoughts & 2 » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

"Queen" said it best: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD!! SPAIN WINS GOLD!!!!!


España are Basketball World Champions! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


y es que "... en Las Vegas no hay Black Jack, sólo se juega al Cinquillo y la moda es en ROJO y AMARILLOOOOOO, lolo lololo seremos de nuevo un Imperio lolo lololo..."! Well, at least we kick a$$ and rule the World in Basketball!! :)

... and for 4(!) years no one will be able to take the pi$$ out of us because WEEEEEEEEEEE AAAARE THE CHAAAAAAAAMPIONS my friend... no time for loosers cause WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. We are even frontpage on ESPN's NBA section these days...

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker