Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Team USA and another predicted disaster - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | London Camera Tour » | Unbelievable Story of the Day: Kidnap girl escapes... » | Where is the love... for football? » | Quick August thoughts » | Tube Thoughts & 2 » | Tribute to Maradona, the best player in the histor... » | Paul Pierce tribute » | TUBE THOUGHTS: OPP COST THEORIES » | Question of the Day: Why do headphones ALWAYS crack? » | It´s not FRANCE!!! » 

Friday, September 01, 2006 

Team USA and another predicted disaster


Well, yet again, Team USA has failed in its mission to win Gold and some of its lost prestige back. Greece, under former player legend Yannakis, proofed too strong for the shaky Americans and will go for the title after just winning the European Championship last year. Solid team, committed players… way to go! Props to Greece!

"Baby Shaq" showing why the Clippers

drafted him back in 2003 at the age of 18.

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker