Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Tribute to Maradona, the best player in the history of football - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Paul Pierce tribute » | TUBE THOUGHTS: OPP COST THEORIES » | Question of the Day: Why do headphones ALWAYS crack? » | It´s not FRANCE!!! » | Berlin, Berlin, wir fahren nach... Veneeeeeeeeziaa... » | Killing Coaches: Masters of Collapsing on the Big ... » | Random thoughts... » | Quote of the day: » | Gutted! » | Switzerland out... » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Tribute to Maradona, the best player in the history of football

... he´s the reason why I became a Barça fan, so go figure it:


The commentator, Víctor Hugo Morales, is unbelievable and makes the goal, amazing by itself, even more beautiful!!

Labels:

Hola marco soy rous...sí tío!
Oye veo que tienes el blog muy al día, mola tío.
Este es el mío:
http://rositalacosturera.blogia.com

yo te pondré en mis enlaces, ok?
por cierto es mucho mejor blogia!
Porque la gente no tiene q meter contraeña para dejar posts!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker