Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Switzerland out... - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Frankfurt: City of Angels... and Supergirls don´t ... » | WALKER (MIAMI) ARE NBA CHAMPIONS » | NBA Mock Draft v1.0 » | Len Bias: Myth & Martyr » | NBA Playoffs: Nowitzki Who? » | Picture of the Day » | London Round up » | World Cup Preview: Part I » | NBA FINALS underway » | Awesome video » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

Switzerland out...


... and now better Spain makes it to the next round or I don't know what will happen... It was a devastating loss yesterday, against a sh*tty Ukranian squad. The Swiss stood in front of what was the chance of not only their lives but the chance for Swiss fottball to take it one step further, to the next level, and yep, they might have lost on penalties, they might have learnt a few lessons for the 2008 European Championship but in my eyes, they MISERABLY FAILED! Even if they did not get conceeded what looked to be a clear penalty on Streller in the 115th minute, you just need a winning attitute, and as solid they have been defensively throughout the Tournament, they have lacked ambition and confidence as well, as shown in the France game where a win was up for grabs and they failed to create but one chance to score...
It just sux!!! ... and having to watch the outcome amongst English guys supporting the Ukraine and a bunch of Ukrainians didn't help much either. A drepressing ending to what could have been a dream come true!
Hopp Schwiiz... but next time show some more guts!!!!!!
P.S. I'm really pi$$ed!! :(

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker