Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Len Bias: Myth & Martyr - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | NBA Playoffs: Nowitzki Who? » | Picture of the Day » | London Round up » | World Cup Preview: Part I » | NBA FINALS underway » | Awesome video » | What a Goal!!! » | Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am » | Busy, busy » | Diary of a Champion: Part II » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Len Bias: Myth & Martyr

Beautiful article on Len Bias, said to be one of greatest to play the game of basketball... even if he did not participate in one single NBA game. He died from heart failure, due to cocaine abuse, two days after being selected by the Celtics with the #2 pick in the ´86 draft.

Today, exactly 20 years from his death, many who saw him play those days still claim he has been the greatest ever, or that he would have been, had life given him a second chance... This one´s for you, LEN!! Rest in Peace.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jackson/060619_bias


Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker