Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Busy, busy » | Diary of a Champion: Part II » | Conference Finals Picks » | NBA Preview and brief weekend recap » | Diary of a Champion: Part I » | Barça takes over in Paris, wins Champions League!!! » | Spain Squad for the World Cup confirmed » | One night at a London Theatre with Jeremy Irons » | EL SEVILLA CAMPEÓN DE LA UEFA » | ROAD TO GERMANY: Part I » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006 

Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am

- Went to Movida yesterday, aweeeeeesome. Found myself alone at the bar at some point towards the end of the night but still managed the night efficiently thanks to the Scandinavian sector...
- Phoenix beating Dallas by 15 in the second quarter... aweeeeeesome!!! (If you ask me, Shawn Marion looks a bit f*cked these days... As if he´d lost a step on his leaping ability...)
- The World Cup is starting in 6 days!!! Can´t wait!!! I still believe in Spain despite this: mms://wmedia.recoletos.es/marca/aporellos3.wmv!! Today we beat Egypt 2-0, "great" performance guys. Well, at least we´ll have the Swiss, as the surprise team of the torunament...
- Miami beat Detroit and Toine is in an NBA Final... Best of luck for him here!!! My buddy Adam, a Detroit native and die-hard Piston might be pi$$ed though... At least the Tigers and Lions are more realiable teams! Ummmhhh.. actually not!! Too bad.
- In our trip last night we went out with Paula (a cool chick from Pamplona) and a former member of Onda Vaselina, Liliana... After some begging she even acceded to sing the "Vuela más alto" chorus. Spectaaaaacular!!!
- Playing basketball today was a mission after going to bed at 5am yesterday!! Couldn´t even lay in one single layup smoothly. Sad, sad, saaad...
- Awesome weather in London today, by the way! Went to Battersea Park and it was wicked!! Whenever the sun is shining here, this city is like the coolest place in the World!! I´m serious!!
Ok, see ya later...

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker