Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
NBA FINALS underway - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Awesome video » | What a Goal!!! » | Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am » | Busy, busy » | Diary of a Champion: Part II » | Conference Finals Picks » | NBA Preview and brief weekend recap » | Diary of a Champion: Part I » | Barça takes over in Paris, wins Champions League!!! » | Spain Squad for the World Cup confirmed » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

NBA FINALS underway

I could´t post yesterday but my guess was Miami in 6. The Heat didn´t look too good to me yesterday. No game plan, taking bad shots, I don´t know, there were stretches where they just couldn´t figure out how to score. I guess having Jason Williams and GP runing the show doesn´t help much either...
Well, I just hope they still manage to turn the series around, mostly for Antoine Walker, who, as some of you might know, has been my favorite player since joining the league. Come on Antoine show everyone some of your old Celtics Pride and go for the ring!!

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker