Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
WALKER (MIAMI) ARE NBA CHAMPIONS - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | NBA Mock Draft v1.0 » | Len Bias: Myth & Martyr » | NBA Playoffs: Nowitzki Who? » | Picture of the Day » | London Round up » | World Cup Preview: Part I » | NBA FINALS underway » | Awesome video » | What a Goal!!! » | Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

WALKER (MIAMI) ARE NBA CHAMPIONS

... and I even predicted it from the start!!!!! Awesome!!!
Toine, my favourite NBA player, more like an idol since drafted by the Celtics wins his first NBA ring after falling short of making the NBA Finals just twice with his Celtics in the early 2000's. I hope he gest some deserved recognition now, even if he had to turn into a role player in order of being more efficient for the Heat!!!
Update to follow later today, for now, some pics will have to do...

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker