Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
NBA Mock Draft v1.0 - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Len Bias: Myth & Martyr » | NBA Playoffs: Nowitzki Who? » | Picture of the Day » | London Round up » | World Cup Preview: Part I » | NBA FINALS underway » | Awesome video » | What a Goal!!! » | Random thoughts from Londinium... at 3am » | Busy, busy » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

NBA Mock Draft v1.0

Here´s version 1 of my 2006 NBA Mock Draft (for Top-10 picks). I have to get myself more into the Draft but for now this should do. I´ve the Celtics picking the High School center but I wouldn´t rule out us trading down for Sergio... Well, here my picks:

1. TOR
LaMarcus Aldridge

2. CHI
Andrea Bargnani

3. CHA
Brandon Roy

4. POR
Adam Morrison

5. ATL
Tyrus Thomas

6. MIN
Rudy Gay

7. BOS
Patrick OBryant


8. HOU
Sergio Rodriguez

9. GSW
Cedric Simmons

10.SEA
Shelden Williams

More to follow soon...

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker