Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
It´s not FRANCE!!! - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Berlin, Berlin, wir fahren nach... Veneeeeeeeeziaa... » | Killing Coaches: Masters of Collapsing on the Big ... » | Random thoughts... » | Quote of the day: » | Gutted! » | Switzerland out... » | Frankfurt: City of Angels... and Supergirls don´t ... » | WALKER (MIAMI) ARE NBA CHAMPIONS » | NBA Mock Draft v1.0 » | Len Bias: Myth & Martyr » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

It´s not FRANCE!!!

... Italy are World Champions!!!!
... au revoir Zinedine Zidane, au revoir Zinedine Zidane...
(13/07/2006 update): Wanna be like him? Here's your link: http://www.break.com/index/zidane_head_butt_game.html

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker