Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Gutted! - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Switzerland out... » | Frankfurt: City of Angels... and Supergirls don´t ... » | WALKER (MIAMI) ARE NBA CHAMPIONS » | NBA Mock Draft v1.0 » | Len Bias: Myth & Martyr » | NBA Playoffs: Nowitzki Who? » | Picture of the Day » | London Round up » | World Cup Preview: Part I » | NBA FINALS underway » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Gutted!

... Spain is out of the tournament! I'm absolutely devastated. Two consecutive losses on the big stage!! I'm in the "everything sux" mood. Too many questions with no real answers:
  • Why in this f*cking world did we play like $hit in the second half?
  • What was that sh*tty call, that led to France's second goal??? The refereeing has been such a travesty in this World Cup... It's beyond belief!! Henry dove like the damn f*cking ba$tard he is? Damn him!!!!!!!!!!! He's a b*tch!
  • Why does always the other team seem to be luckier than Spain??? That second goal was a joke!!! It's science fiction that the ball actually went in!!
  • Why did have to be France who beat us? Does it get any worse in terms of sports rivalry? I don't think so...
  • Could anything cheer me up these days? Can't think of anything...
  • Why did Luis Aragones take out Villa?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?
  • Why is Vieira suck a prick???

Allright, I just hope England, Argentina or Italy, in this particular order win the tournament. If any of the other teams lifts the trophy on the 9th of July, the end of the World might be near as well...

I also feel sorry for my buddies (Nacho, Dani, Cheso and their boss Sanyu) who attended the game. At least the Spanish supporters showed some pride, which the players, who didn't even walk towards the stands, didn't!

Whatever, a big part of football died for me last night... Nothing makes much sense now, so talk to you another time!!!

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker