Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Where is the love... for football? - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Quick August thoughts » | Tube Thoughts & 2 » | Tribute to Maradona, the best player in the histor... » | Paul Pierce tribute » | TUBE THOUGHTS: OPP COST THEORIES » | Question of the Day: Why do headphones ALWAYS crack? » | It´s not FRANCE!!! » | Berlin, Berlin, wir fahren nach... Veneeeeeeeeziaa... » | Killing Coaches: Masters of Collapsing on the Big ... » | Random thoughts... » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

Where is the love... for football?


I can't seem to win it back... I just don't enjoy it anymore. Maybe it's temporary, it could be that I've lost it completely but I give a crap about it these days.

And each Spain peformance like yesterday's puts me one step closer to wanting to quit watching football. In the past, every time I saw Raul in the national jersey it made me sick! Now? I don't even care anymore. Further, I did not even realize Spain had played yesterday (and not today) to only find out in the newspaper this morning!!

I was actually considering flying over to Iceland for the November qualifier but maybe I'll just go there for touristic purposes only, any other time... (it's in 2007, hehehe, just found out...)


Labels:

Definitivamente hay que pasarse al baloncesto. Yo he vivido el mundial de Alemania en Munich y la decepción ha sido grande... En cambio hoy Gasol y compañía le han dado un buen baño a Alemania con estrella de la NBA incluída ¡de 13 hemos ganado!. No quiero echar campanas al vuelo, pero el mundial de baloncesto promete. Y el fútbol...bueno, es el hijo pródigo que todos llevamos en nuestros corazoncitos, pero poco más.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker