Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Threatened at Stamford Bridge... - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | London Ramblings (part 1) » | Helsinki, well worth a trip... and rating Scandina... » | Helsingfors, here we come... finally! » | Toine & The Truth... the good ol' days » | Tube Thoughts and Opportunity Cost Theories - Catc... » | Los Nikis - El imperio contraatacaUtterly hilariou... » | 10. September - Canterbury Cathedral » | 9. Septmeber - The new flatmate » | 8. September - Weird pic » | 7. September - Pic » 

Thursday, October 19, 2006 

Threatened at Stamford Bridge...

… for showing my Spanish flag during yesterday’s Chelsea-Barça game!!! I was sitting in the Bacerlona supporters’ stands and a few guys behind me got a bit aggressive and started menacing me to not show the flag again so I didn’t “get into trouble” that they were “just warning me”. Now that’s absolutely bollocks!!!

That much said as for Catalan separatists. Bunch of a$$holes as it was well known before, but... it's still sad to see all those flags from different countries (Mexico, Brazil...) being well accepted in the Barça stands and on the other hand being threatend for showing a Spanish one. But that's out country, unfortunately, and that's where our government and our President (well, not mine), a person as evil as it gets, is pushing us! Same for Barcelona's president and all the rest of f*cking bastards with aims of seceding from its parent country, which is no other than SPAIN!!!!!!!

More to follow…

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker