Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Time has passed... - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | A few random notes on a busy week... » | But lovers always come and lovers always go... » | Mega-roundup » | Mancini... oh la la » | Good things happen to good girls... or maybe not... » | Quick thoughts » | Gerald Green wins Slam Dunk Contest » | Reviewing Germany... and its music... » | Carnival celebrations to start today... Altweiber!! » | Man in the Middle » 

Thursday, March 29, 2007 

Time has passed...

...and I have loved many women... and as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them... I've said "yes, I will remember you." But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked... Malèna.

This is an appropriate quote (from the movie "Malèna") for this song ("She don't know me"), I thought… (You can find uit here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5SAhoK_7Ow it was originally posted but must have gotten deleted)

Just found it on youtube randomly… The old Bon Jovi days, when the band still was cool! The clip itself is a bit bollocks but I like the song…

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker