Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
One wild weekend!!!! - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Kensington Pubs » | Pre weekend roundup » | November Rain... » | Funny e-mail... » | Ramblings and "The Magic of the Potato" » | 10 Months in London, time for a Review! » | A GREAT ONE says goodbye... » | NBA to start tonight!! » | Superhero quizz » | Threatened at Stamford Bridge... » 

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 

One wild weekend!!!!

No comments for now... Just two images:



Me pretending to sing Selfesteem with an Axl Rose type of voice at 9am on Sunday morning...




A tribute to Spain in the club... Nacho and I holding the flag...

Remember you were a mere spectator when we trounced Slovakia in Junifest. You had some to atone mate. I see you´ve make up for it. Now I deem you compliant with the duty to your country.

The laughing bubble looms large...

... if the fog allows it!! :|

Indeed, I feel now in peace with my soul, having stood up to our Nation's and Anzar's standards of honor and duty.

... Seremos de Nuevo un Imperio...

Post a Comment

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker