Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Fulham, here we come... "Vicenzo oh oh..." - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | It snowed!!! » | Monthly Roundup » | One wild weekend!!!! » | Kensington Pubs » | Pre weekend roundup » | November Rain... » | Funny e-mail... » | Ramblings and "The Magic of the Potato" » | 10 Months in London, time for a Review! » | A GREAT ONE says goodbye... » 

Friday, January 26, 2007 

Fulham, here we come... "Vicenzo oh oh..."

My mate Jaime just called. He´s partying with some English blokes he knows who happen to be Fulham fans, so finally tomorrow we´re gonna give it a shot and go to the Cup game against Stoke... On the phone they introduced me already to the newest Fulham chant: "Vincenzo oh-oh, Montella oh-oh-oh-oh, he comes from Italy, he f*cking hates Chelsea"... one to remember for tomorrow´s game. Wouldn´t be surprised if I ended up with a Montella shirt on my back, we´ll see... Vamos Fulhaaaaaaaaam!



(update Jan. 28th, 2007) We won!!! oéoéoé!!! 3-0. Eaaaaaaasy.... and as we won, we celebrated in the Pub, proper English style... pints, and pints and more pints!!! We got our scarfs already :) Plus we are watching Newcastle next Saturday. Nice chaps (my friend´s mates) and it´s cool to go out with English people as well, for a change... Oh, and Montella scored and set up the second and third so we could sing... hehehe. Here some pics:


the rather... "tiny" Stadium...



... Fulham till I die, I´m Fulham till I die...

... old school!!

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker