Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Lazy Friday... - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Quote of the Day - The News Agent » | NBA Playoffs predictions » | On the brink of tears and other reflctions » | Fantasy Hoops Curse or the Effects of Tanking » | Quote of the day - "El Olson" » | Time has passed... » | A few random notes on a busy week... » | But lovers always come and lovers always go... » | Mega-roundup » | Mancini... oh la la » 

Friday, April 27, 2007 

Lazy Friday...

... and here's me, if I was an animal right now... that's how I feel! It's good I am off to the always entertaining experience of taking the Eurostar (Örostar in French...) in 45 mins...
Happy weekend everyone!



Lovely Hoary Marmot... resting... Or meditating, you never know...

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker