Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Quote of the Day - The News Agent - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | NBA Playoffs predictions » | On the brink of tears and other reflctions » | Fantasy Hoops Curse or the Effects of Tanking » | Quote of the day - "El Olson" » | Time has passed... » | A few random notes on a busy week... » | But lovers always come and lovers always go... » | Mega-roundup » | Mancini... oh la la » | Good things happen to good girls... or maybe not... » 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 

Quote of the Day - The News Agent

Just had a little chat with the guy from the News Agent , as he had no "blue" milk (fat milk) in the shop this morning and he knows that I always buy this one… while everyone here at the office seems to be happy with the “green” version of it, aka semi-skimmed milk. Well, himself, he told me, drinks only fat milk as well and couldn’t understand why people would drink semi-skimmed, which he sells in a ratio of about 6 to 1... so there's definitely a market out there!
That made me wonder how it was with coke (coca cola), and if people drunk more “regular” one or more “light”… “No, no, normal, normal…” he said, to which I answered “… the trend, though, seems to be more and more people drinking light…”… so, laughing, he replied with what is today’s quote of the day “YEAH, THAT’S ALL RUBBISH” – I thought it was fun, grinned and crossed the road, to go back to my office and the "amazing" world of MVAS… Sometimes it's just nice to find a smile, where you would less expect it, I guess...

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker