Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
22nd of May 2007: Celtics date with fate - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Rouuuundup » | 7th of May, 21 years ago... a short story of a 6 y... » | Playoff predicitions Conference Semifinals » | Warriors knock out Nowitzki, Mavs » | Playoffs time and other reflections » | Lazy Friday... » | Quote of the Day - The News Agent » | NBA Playoffs predictions » | On the brink of tears and other reflctions » | Fantasy Hoops Curse or the Effects of Tanking » 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 

22nd of May 2007: Celtics date with fate


Tonight, 1:30am London time, the Celtics future will be decided by ping pong balls. It's either a top 2 pick or stop watching the team, almost... I still have faith in Al Horford or Brewer as a very good #3 and #4 picks but hey, you gotta get Oden or Durant in this draft if you want to turn your franchise around and there's not much more to read into it.

I played this funny simulation on the espn.com website and my Celtics got the numer 2 pick (good) and Durant (very good) so I will leave it like that and not tinker with luck any more.

It's just one of those fascinating events, where if the result is good I'm gonna be extatic by tomorrow morning and if not... well, it will be good, I am confident!!! (pleaaaaase)

Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker