Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Warriors knock out Nowitzki, Mavs - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Playoffs time and other reflections » | Lazy Friday... » | Quote of the Day - The News Agent » | NBA Playoffs predictions » | On the brink of tears and other reflctions » | Fantasy Hoops Curse or the Effects of Tanking » | Quote of the day - "El Olson" » | Time has passed... » | A few random notes on a busy week... » | But lovers always come and lovers always go... » 

Friday, May 04, 2007 

Warriors knock out Nowitzki, Mavs

... That much for the German arrogant, Nowitzki, deserving the Most Valuable Player (MVP) award. 8 points on 2-13 shooting and sent on vacation by an 8th seed. Well done.


Thanks Golden State!! Sometimes, you still gotta love the NBA...



... more on this later today...
OK, here I am again, just sent an e-mail to an American mate, who is a die-hard Mavs fan, and reminded him that it probably is not a good thing, when you go to war in the NBA Playoffs with a guy who comes from a country, where they loose wars too often... yeah, bad joke, I know... but hey, if you are supposed to be as good as everyone thinks Nowitzki is, how can he be such a big-time-games choker? He's the basketball equivalent of Thierry Henry... and worst thing is, he pretends to be cool with his agressive looks, grimaces and all that crap he usually comes up with. And yep, I hate Nowitzki, in case anyone is wondering... but I love Baron Davis, from the Warriors, their spiritual leader (I'm in the "buy a Baron Davis shirt on nba.com" mood now) and Richardson and hell, the whole Warriors team. :) ... ok, back to work!

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker