Webstat Free Counter Tracker
Headlines: In Paris, feeling a bit like "Paul West"... (September 27th, 2007, 11:46am) *
Goodbye London... Salut Geneve - Quick Roundup - French Connection (formerly known as London Connection)

« Home | Boston - Taillights Fade... » | 23rd of May 2007 - One morning - two losses » | 22nd of May 2007: Celtics date with fate » | Rouuuundup » | 7th of May, 21 years ago... a short story of a 6 y... » | Playoff predicitions Conference Semifinals » | Warriors knock out Nowitzki, Mavs » | Playoffs time and other reflections » | Lazy Friday... » | Quote of the Day - The News Agent » 

Sunday, June 17, 2007 

Goodbye London... Salut Geneve - Quick Roundup


Sancti Petri, where I went with my girlfriend, late May

Preikestollen, with Nacho, early June




Labels:

About me

  • Bonjour, I'm Marco, welcome to my little place on the Internet.
  • I started this blog when I arrived in London in early 2006, hence the name “london-connection”. In the meantime I have moved to Paris, after a short stint in Geneva. I like to write about silly stuff, about sports, travelling and going out… just about everything that crosses my mind, actually. The little things that spice life up a bit.
  • I hope you enjoy the trip...
My profile

Visitors

    Thanx for your visit and hope to see you again, soon!

    eXTReMe Tracker